I haven’t seen Halloween 6 in years, maybe it is not Paul Rudd’s worst film

I have not seen Halloween 6 in years, maybe it is not Paul Rudd’s worst movie. Maybe one of his other movies is worse. I remember Halloween 6 being pretty bad and I don’t remember any of Rudd’s other movies being that bad.

Halloween 6 or Halloween the Curse of Michael Meyers came out in 1995. There was an alternate cut of the movie called the producer’s cut and it is supposed to be better in some ways than the original. If I have seen this cut, I don’t remember it.

In the movie I remember, there is a confusing explanation for who kidnapped Michael at the end of Halloween 5 and for the source of Michael’s rage and enhanced physical endurance. Apparently this all involves Druids and a cult.

Donald Pleasance died shortly after the filming of Halloween 6. It was his last film. He was good, even if the rest of the film mostly isn’t.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible