Movie thoughts 7-24-2018

It would not be fair to review a movie that I stopped watched before it was even half over. So I won’t. The movie could get better. It could also get worse I guess. Maybe I was I more patient with movies a few years back. There are so many new movies coming out now (and older movies coming out on home video) it seems okay to give up on a movie if I lose interest.

The Equalizer 2 opened well. I might catch up with it later but reviews suggest there is no need to hurry.  Maybe I won’t catch up with it.

I don’t think it is right that James Gunn got fired from Guardians of the Galaxy 3 for old tweets even if some were in really bad taste. He already apologized for those years ago. Now people are trying to get him rehired. We will see how this develops. He was supposed to have a new project announced before this went down, so maybe he will be fine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible