More thoughts about the Death of Superman

As much as I like this movie, maybe it would have been better with a slightly longer running time.
Or maybe it would have been nice to have another Superman animated movie before this one to explore Clark and Lois’ relationship. Their relationship feels a bit rushed.

I like Batman as much as anyone, I think, but maybe more Superman animated movies would be nice. This is the first animated Superman solo film in six years.

I liked the voice actress they chose for Cat Grant (Toks Olagundoye). She is also the voice for Mrs. Beakly on the new Ducktales. She was also on Castle and had voice roles in the animated Vizen special or short series.

There are a few references or callbacks to Superman movies and comics. They were nice, I thought. They were not overdone.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible