More thoughts about Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom

My thoughts on Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom were a bit harsh at times but I don’t regret them. It is not an awful movie but maybe watching Pacific Rim Uprising, Rampage, and Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom in a two week period might have been a bad idea. Maybe I should have spaced the films out better.

There has been 1 classic movie in the Jurassic series, and that is the first one. It still holds up, I re-watched it a few years back. Maybe one Jurassic movie would have been enough. 

There is going to be a third Jurassic World movie. (They teased it at end of the current movie
.) The dinosaurs will be out and about and killing people. That could be fun. I might be okay if Chris Pratt or Bryce Dallas Howard doesn’t return for the third movie. I don’t hate either character but I might like to see the actors in other movies.

I did not hate Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom but if this makes my list of top ten movies seen in theaters this year, I’d be surprised.  (And disappointed.)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible