Movie Thoughts 7-21-2018

The Equalizer 2 opens this week and I realize that I had not even thought of rewatching the original film in about 2 years. I heard mixed things about the sequel but reports are that Denzil Washington’s performance was good. Maybe I will see it later.

Mission Impossible Fallout comes out next week. Previews have been good. Early reviews have been good. I plan to see this one. Maybe I will watch either Mission Impossible Rogue Nation or Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol next weekend.

Dwayne Johnson’s Skyscraper will need to make a lot of money internationally to avoid being a bomb. I did not see the film, maybe it is better than it looks. Is he in too many movies? Even if you don’t count Moana, Johnson has been in 8 movies since 2015. 



  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible