Uncle Drew is fun

Uncle Drew is fun. It has a bunch of former NBA players in old age makeup and it stars current NBA Star Kyrie Irving as Uncle Drew, a playground legend from the seventies. The old age make up is not great.  Uncle Drew gathers his old team to play in a street ball tournament against teams young enough to be their grandchildren.

Maybe I was feeling generous when I saw it but it was fun. It is goofy. The road trip aspect was fun. Lisa Leslie was on hand and that was nice. I am not sure how those shoes allowed Boots, who was in a wheelchair, to walk again but I guess I will go with it.

I just enjoyed it. I might not want to watch it again anytime soon or at all but it was enjoyable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible