Thinking about Venom

I watched the third Venom trailer. I am still not convinced that I want a Venom movie without Spider-man. I think of Venom as an enemy of Spider-man first and foremost. I probably always will. Sort like I think of the Joker as an enemy of Batman and I am not sure if I want a Joker movie without Batman.

The trailer looks good though. Tom Hardy seems a better choice for Venom than Topher Grace did back in the day. (I am not going to start a rant about how bad Spider-man 3 is.) Topher Grace has his talents but menacing might be beyond him.

 This trailer looks like like Upgrade.  (Heh.)

Well, I am considering seeing this. That is something.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible