Uncle Drew shouldn’t work and other movie thoughts

The Uncle Drew movie shouldn’t work. This movie is silly but it is nice to see Chris Weber and Reggie Miller on screen. The old man makeup could have been a little better. For a movie produced by Pepsi, the product placement is not overwhelming.

Solo is not terrible. I have defiantly seen worse movies in theaters than Solo. The last act is pretty good, so that is something. If there is not a Solo sequel, I think I am okay with that. Maybe after re-watching the movie, I will feel differently.

I wonder if the Subspecies movies hold up. I think they might not. I have not seen them in at least 8 years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible