Movie thoughts 11-16-2018

Creed II opens next week. I hope it is good. Previews have looked good. I liked Creed more than I expected to, so I have high hopes for this one.

I saw a good review of Instant Family by Matt Singer on Screen Crush. The trailers did not interest me that much, so I was surprised to read a rave review from a critic I follow. Maybe it is worth seeing. Maybe I will see it next week.

I have seen two really negative reviews of Fantastic Beasts the Crimes of Grindelwald and these are by internet critics who loved the Harry Potter series. Jeremy Jahns called it “cashgrab” several times.That is not a good sign. Other reviews are mixed but there are of negative reviews.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible