Movie thoughts 11-8-2018

Wreck It Ralph 2 (Ralph Breaks the Internet) comes out this month. Trailers look decent. The original was good, so maybe this will work.

If there is a Goosebumps 3, maybe they should adapt one of the novels. That might be fun and they already used the same basic plot for both films. If there isn’t a Goosebumps 3, I guess that would be okay.

The Girl in the Spider’s Web is out. Some of the reviews are decent but I don’t feel interested. Maybe I will catch it later or maybe I won’t. I liked the Girl with Dragon Tattoo when I saw it but it has been a while since I have seen it.

There is going to a third Kingsman movie but set before the first two movies. I never saw the second movie and I am okay with that. I did not think it made enough money to greeenlight another one.

I thought there were talks of a third Kick Ass Movie. Maybe those talks died out.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible