Thoughts about Ben Foster

Ben Foster was really good in Leave No Trace. That is a good movie but not a fun movie. I am not sure Foster has made a fun movie since Warcraft. (Warcraft is not as bad as you’ve heard.) Foster is also good in Galveston.

Foster, outside of Warcraft, seems to specialize in playing damaged men or men whose best days, even if they were not that good, are long in their past. Can he find something slightly more fun?

Ben Foster’s best films I have seen
  • Leave No Trace
  • 3:10 to Yuma
  • The Mechanic
  • Warcraft
  • Galvaston
I still haven’t seen Hell or High Water.  I hear it is pretty good. I might watch it before the year is year out.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible