Bumblebee opens soon

Early reviews of Bumblebee have surfaced. The reviews are pretty good. Maybe this will work out. Previews have looked good.

I made jokes and wisecracks about this movie when it was announced. (“As you know, we all love Bumblebee.”) I guess the joke is going to be on me if this movie as good as it looks and as good as the early reviews look. I guess I can live with that. 

I heard or saw rumors about this rebooting the Transformers franchise. (The franchise changes its history with each new film from I’ve heard, so I guess it is possible that the whole franchise could be rebooted.) I don’t care about the Transformers franchise but I am open to the possibility of caring about the franchise going forward. 

Dylan O’Brien is the voice of Bumblebee. That is good. I am not sure this is the movie teaming him with Hailee Steinfeld I wanted but it is better than nothing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible