Equalizer 2 is okay

The Equalizer 2 is okay, not great. Denzil Washington is fine as the retired DIA agent Robert McMcall who helps people when he can. He is also working as a Lyft driver, which he uses to find people to help. This time his former co-worker and friend Susan (Melissa Leo) is killed. He is also trying to keep a young man in his apartment complex out of a gang.

I don’t regret watching this but I think I’d be okay if the series ends here. I did not see this in theaters, so this is not a re-watch. The action scenes were good and Denzil was good too but I didn’t find the movie compelling. Maybe if the villains had been more interesting that would have helped. I think the villains in the first film were more interesting.

Maybe if I re-watch the movie in a year or so, I might have more positive feelings about the movie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible