I am not sure why I bought Maximum Overdrive blu-ray

I have seen Maximum Overdrive but not for at least ten years. I remember it vaguely and it is interesting as the only film Stephen King directed. I bought the Blu-Ray and I am not sure why. It could have been an impulse buy.

 Oh well, I will probably watch it this week and maybe I will figure out why I bought it. At least it seems to have a nice set of bonus features. There is a commentary track that could be interesting and there are some interviews.

Disclaimer I don’t work for the company that put out the new Blu-Ray (or any media company). If I later write a good review of this movie and bonus features, I won’t make any money if that review inspires a purchase. This applies to all movies I buy or watch and later review.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible