I wish more people had gone to see Bumblebee

I wish more people had gone to see Bumblebee. It didn’t open well. It is really good. I can understand why more people did not go to see it though. If you did not enjoy the last few films in this series, I can see not being excited about this one. Maybe people were more excited by Aquaman.

If this is the last Transformers movie, that is a bit of a shame. At least they made a good movie. Hailee Seinfeld will be fine. I don’t think this film will hurt her career. I am not sure if this will hurt director Travis Knight’s career. I hope not.

Maybe this was not a great weekend for the film to open. There was a lot of competition and there are new movies opening Tuesday. Maybe earlier in the month would have been a better day. Maybe opening on a different day wouldn’t have helped the movie. (It is impossible to know.)

Bumblebee is a good film. Hopefully it will make enough money internationally to get a sequel.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible