Is anyone interested in the Mortal Engines movie?

The Mortal Engines movie opens this weekend. I have seen previews but I don’t feel interested. I am wondering is anyone interested in it. Is anyone?

I know this film is based on a series of books. I had not heard of the books before I saw the movie’s preview. There are a lot of books published, so probably that doesn’t mean much. I just don’t feel interested in this movie and unless I am missing it, there doesn’t seem to be as much excitement for this movie as there is for Bumblebee. (I am not dismissing Bumblebee but that is the 6th or 7th Transformers movie.)

I guess the studio thinks someone is interested. The studio is spending plenty of money to make and promote the movie. The studio must feel that there is an audience for this movie. Of course the studio behind Robin Hood felt there was an audience for it too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible