Movie Thoughts 12-9-2018

Maybe Robin Hood and King Arthur need to fight. Maybe that will get people to go to a King Arthur movie. Just kidding but watch to see if that happens in the next 5 years. I am not sure that why they would fight.

Do people really want to see a Men in Black film without Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones? I guess we will find out. Although Jones kind of sat out a large part of the last movie but Josh Brolin played a younger version of Jones’ character. It has been a few years since the last Men in Black movie. I like the concept of Men in Black but I liked the pairing of Smith and Jones.

I saw a video review of the new Fantastic Beasts movie that was just brutal. That movie has some problems, I will admit. I think it could have been better but I guess I felt more generous towards the film than the guy who made the video.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible