Movie thoughts late December 2018

I have no interest in seeing Vice, the new movie about Dick Cheney. Maybe it will be good but I don’t feel any interest in it. Would have I been interested if the movie came out closer to the end of his term as Vice President? I am not sure.

The new Hellboy trailer is out and well, it looks okay. Maybe I am tired but I feel like I have already seen this film. Maybe the movie will good. Maybe it won’t. I liked the two Hellboy movies, so maybe I will enjoy this one.

It was a pretty good year at the movies this year. I did not regret watching any movie in theaters. I might not have gone to as many movies as in previous years but I still went to at least twenty and I am going to Bumblebee this weekend.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible