Odd film thoughts 12-3-2018

One online film critic said that the killing of the villain of the Marine 6 left him cold. It is a low budget action movie, villains can die in a horrible way. It was not overly graphic.

Maybe Johnny Depp’s Grindelwald can turn back into Colin Farrell for the next Fantastic Beasts movie. That might be kind of cool, they’re playing wizards so explaining that would be easy.

Matt Singer of ScreenCrush declared Sno-Caps the worst movie theater candy. I don’t think I have seen Sno-Caps at my local theaters. I will look for them next time I am in a theater. In the same article Starbursts were declared the best movie theater candy.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible