Thoughts about the Long Dumb Road

This is a road trip movie with two guys who barely know each other. One is a forty something mechanic and possible burnout and the other is a nineteen year old going to art school. Along the way they have adventures and meet some interesting characters. They meet at one point and since this isn’t a horror movie they become traveling companions.

Jason Mantzoukas plays Richard (the older man) and Tony Revolori plays Nathan the younger man. They have a nice chemistry. This is decent. Maybe I expected too much but it has some nice moments and I don’t regret seeing it but I might not want to see it again.

If I gave letter grades I might give this a c+.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible