During a weak moment, I considered going to Holmes and Watson

During a weak moment, I considered going to see Holmes and Watson to see if it was really that bad. The moment passed and I did not go see it. I guess I doubted it could be that bad for a moment but then I heard another review and the doubt faded. I am not a huge Will Ferrell fan, I think I dislike as many of his films as his as I like but I don’t love any of his films.

Will I eventually see the film to confirm it is really as bad as critics say? Maybe. I feel pretty sure it is close to being as bad as the critics said and I don’t enjoy watching bad movies. (I watch some movies that other people don’t like but I like those movies.) It is more fun, for me, to watch or read a review of a bad movie. Maybe one day the film will be on Netflix or Hulu and I will give it a chance.

It is sad that the movie is reported to be so bad, I don’t think has been a decent Sherlock Holmes spoof since Without a Clue. Maybe it is time to re-watch that film.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible