I finished the Marine series

I finished the Marine series by watching the Marine 2. I started with the Marine 6, and worked my way backwards.

Ted Dibiase stars in this one. He is with his wife attending the opening of a luxury resort. (Like in most of these movies, the hero is in the wrong place at the wrong time.) Terrorists come and take the guests hostage. It is up to our hero to save them. Michael Rooker is on hand in a supporting role.

Diabiase is good enough but he did not pursue an acting career after this film. He did his own stunts and was convincing in the fight scenes. He was not as good in the non-fight scenes. Maybe he could have developed into a good action hero if he continued to act.

This series is finished, for now.

3,5, and 6 are the best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible