Movie Thoughts January 4

I heard Escape Room is better than the trailer made it look and the trailer looked average. So I guess that makes the movie above average. (Also the early January release date is not a good sign.) Maybe I will check it out.

The big movie this month is Glass, a sequel to Split and Unbreakable. I have not seen Unbreakable in a long time(and I might been lukewarm on it) and I have not seen Split. So I might be skipping Glass.

Now that I noticed how movies go out of their way to destroy cellphones (or have cellphones fail) it is hard not to think about it. I wonder if this will become distracting going foreward. Maybe I will just get used to it.

I have now seen the last four Marine movies. Should I bite the bullet and buy the first two? There are other wrestlers/actors as the stars, not Mike “the Miz”Mizanin. I am not sure.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible