Reports are that the current Star Trek film series is dead

The Star Trek film series is reported to be dead. That is a shame, I liked the cast and I thought Star Trek Beyond was really good. More members of the crew seemed more involved(or to put it another way the film managed to use more of the crew than the previous film). I really had hopes for a fourth film.

Oh well, the reboot was good. The new cast did a good job bringing new life to the classic crew.  Star Trek Into Darkness might be a bit of a misfire but it is not terrible. It is not the worst film in the Star Trek film franchise despite what some people were saying for a while. (That might be Star Trek V or it could be Star Trek Nemesis. I am not sure which one, I think it has been at least four years since I saw either one.)

I guess this frees up Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, John Cho, Zoe Saldana, Simon Peg, John Cho, and Karl Urban for other projects. Maybe some of these actors will work together in other projects. That would be nice.

I’d trade both Pacific Rim movies and the Hellboy reboot for a fourth Star Trek movie with Pine and the rest of the crew.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible