Movie thoughts 3-15-2019

I like Batman as much as anyone. However it is nice that DC is making another animated Wonder Woman movie this year and released another animated Superman movie in January (making two in the last year). Batman will be in the new Justice League animated movie but it is nice to see Warner Brothers put out some non-Batman animated films.

I think I am not going to a movie this week. I might double up some other week but I don’t feel like a dying teens in love story this week. I could go see Captain Marvel again but I don’t go to see a movie in theaters multiple times.

I hope Shazam is good. I think it is the next movie I am looking forward to seeing.(Unless I forgot something.) Early reviews have been good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible