Movie Thoughts 3-21-2019

I was wrong about there not being a romantic subplot in any of Mike the Miz Mizanin’s Marine movies. His sisters were dating guys in the Marine 3. I think that counts. It is a bit interesting or odd that his character had four movies without a love interest.

The Disney Fox merger is complete. I am not sure the results are going to be good for consumers in the long run. There were stories about Disney flexing their muscles towards theaters recently and now Disney has more muscles (or bigger muscles).

I am okay with the X-men being in a separate film universe than the Avengers and company. (The X-men and the Fantastic Four being in the Marvel Cinematic Universe is seen as a benefit of the merger.) It worked for years, even if a few of the X-men movies were not good.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible