Movie Thoughts 3-31-2019

I re-watched Stan and Ollie. It holds up. It is a little sad though. I am still not sure how true to life it is. John C. Reilly good reviews for his performance here which was nice after the bad reviews  he got for Holmes and Watson.

Melissa McCarthy is making another movie with her husband Ben Falcone. They will co-write the movie and he will direct.  I guess it is nice to work with your spouse but from what I’ve seen and read the movies they co-write and he directs are worse than her other movies. She most likely has a different perspective on her career than I do.

I did not go to see Dumbo. I was not interested. I have seen the animated movie.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible