Movie Thoughts 3-7-2019


Producer Jason Blum says that a third Happy Death Day looks unlikely. That might be okay. I liked the two films we got. Maybe a third movie would have been as good as the first two but maybe it would not.

I’ve heard there is a new Dark Phoniex trailer and it is better than the last one. I might check it out but I think I be okay if the X-men movies took a few years off. Maybe I would be more interested in this movie if some major changes were made.

The first two Fantastic Four movies are not that bad. They are a lot better than the third one. The cast was pretty good, even Jessica Alba. (There are worse cases of actors or actresses playing scientists than her. I think she got some harsh criticism.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible