The Transformers film series

Where does the Transformers series go now?

Bumblebee was not a huge hit but it was profitable and I think it is going to sell well on home video. (I bought it digitally and might buy a physical copy for a friend.) There is going to be a sequel.

However one of the series producers wants to make a sequel to Transformers the Last Knight. That movie is reported to be really bad. I haven’t seen it to be fair but nothing I have heard or read about it makes me think skipping the film was a bad idea.

Also wasn’t Bumblebee made on a smaller scale and budget because The Last Knight made a lot less than the previous entry in the franchise? (I think it was at least a 35% drop domestically.) I am not sure that going back to the Last Knight’s scale and budget is the right move.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible