Why Can’t Guy Gardner Star in a Green Lantern movie?

One of my favorite DC heroes is Green Lantern Guy Gardner. He is also a character that some writers don’t get (Booster Gold is another) in my opinion. In the wrong hands, Guy is a bad character. In the right hands, he is an interesting one.

 My favorite creation of his was his giant brush when he gave someone “the brush off”. I also really liked the time he made a little table, chair, and drink while fighting someone.

Why can’t he star in a Green Lantern movie? It could be him and John Stewart. Or it could be John Stewart, Hal Jordan and him. I want Guy on the big screen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible