Coogan’s Bluff and other movie thoughts 4-28-2019

Director Don Siegel and Clint Eastwood made this film together before Dirty Harry. It is about a deputy Sheriff from Arizona going to New York to take a prisoner back to Arizona. It is pretty good. Lee J. Cobb has a supporting role as a New York cop who doesn’t like Coogan (Eastwood).

I am going to see Avengers Endgame next week. I don’t feel up to the crowds. I have heard good things. Now I just have to avoid reviews and podcasts about the film. (Heh.)

Seth Rogen has a new romantic comedy, Longshot, with Charlize Theron coming coming out next week. Previews looked decent. I might go see it. Rogen was making a lot of movies for a while and I got a bit burned out on him.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible