If Henry Cavill is done being Superman, I wish him well

Superman had a brief cameo in Shazam but he was not played by Henry Cavil. If Henry Cavill is done being Superman, I wish him well. Whatever problems I have with Man of Steel or Batman v. Superman, I don’t blame him. I think with a better script and a director who actually liked the character, Cavill could be a really good Superman.

Cavill was really good in Man from UNCLE. I probably need to re-watch it that in the next month or so. (It might be nice to see him and Armie Hammer work together again. There is not going to be a sequel.)

He was also good in Mission Impossible Fallout.

I also wish Ben Affleck well if he is done playing Batman.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible