Movie thoughts 4-19-2019 (Updated)

I might be fine with the X-men franchise going away. I feel like might be being unfair to X-men Dark Phoenix but I just feel no interest in it. It does look like Nightcrawler might get a bit more to do than he did in the last film, so that is something.

Marvel studio head Kevin Feige says there are no plans for the X-men in Marvel Cinematic Universe. I guess that could change now that the Disney/Fox merger is complete.

A podcast I listen to mentioned Glass. I now wonder if Glass is worse then Hellboy. They are both bad films but I think they are bad in different ways. I think Glass is good up to a point but I hate the last act. Hellboy exists but it doesn’t need to according to film critic/podcaster Jeff Bayer.  I guess if I am not careful I might have a bottom five list this year. I want to avoid a bottom ten though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible