Movie thoughts 4-21-2019

Shazam holds up on repeat viewing. The scene with Billy and his mother still got to me even though I knew it was coming. I could have gone to the animated movie about the Missing Link but I heard it was not good.

Avengers Endgame opens this week. I hope it is good. I might not see it opening weekend, I might want to avoid the crowds.

Thor the Dark World was on cable yesterday. It might be a little better than I remembered. However I think it might be in the second tier of Marvel movies. It might be interesting to re-watch this again in the next month or so. (I find it hard to watch a movie on basic cable.) and 

Making Hellboy was reportedly not pleasant. The producers and the director clashed according to an article on the Wrap. Star David Harbour walked off set a few times according to the same article. Having seen the film, I might have been able to guess those things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible