Movie thoughts 4-4-2019

Shazam looks really good and the reviews are good. I am going either today or tomorrow. I am looking forward to it.

The New Mutants movie might actually come out. I heard the movie needed re-shoots but the re-shoots were not scheduled and even the actors involved were not sure if the re-shoots would happen.

There will be a third Bad Moms movie. This will feature the bad grandmothers from A Bad Moms Christmas and the reported title is Bad Mom's Moms. (I don't like that title.)  I guess A Bad Moms Christmas was more successful than Daddy's Home 2.

I might re-watch the original Pet Semetary before seeing the new one. I have heard good things about the remake, so maybe I catch up with the remake next week.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible