My Digital Movie collection

I own over 800 movies digitally. (I don’t know the exact number.) I have being buying movies digitally since 2014. Some of the new movies I buy on Blu-ray or DVD also have digital codes. Sometimes I buy just the movie digitally.

I like digital movies. They are convenient and portable. So far I have not lost any of my digital movies but I have heard that it can happen.

However it is nice to still have some physical media because sometimes the internet connection does not allow for streaming.  Also not everything is available to own digitally. Also it is nice to be able to loan your DVDs or Blu-Rays to friends or family.

I only own 1 Terminator movie but I own all 3 Pitch Perfect movies. This is just something I noticed after going through my digital movies. I am not sure if it means anything.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible