Thoughts about Big Brother

Big Brother is Donnie Yen’s movie where he plays a high school teacher teaching a class of misfits. It is not as action packed as I hoped, so maybe he is branching out a little from action films. (Good for him.) There are 2 really good action sequences. 

I liked it. It is not quite the movie I thought it would be but it is still fun. (I saw a trailer that emphasized the action sequences.)Yen has a likable screen presence and some of the students are likable too. 

I like this movie and I might re-watch it someday but it is not among Donnie Yen’s best films (according to me).

Donnie Yen’s 5 best movies (according to me)

  • Ip Man
  • Ip Man 2
  • Flashpoint
  • Legend of the Fist
  • Kung Fu Killer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible