We don’t need prequels to everything

Apparently there a plans for a Grease prequel called Summer Loving. I guess this news broke Tuesday. That movie would cover Danny and Sandy’s meeting at the beach. You know the events that the original movie explained in a song. I am not sure why this is a good idea.

I guess it could work. Any movie can potentially work but I have seen (and own) Grease, and Grease Live and I never really wondered about that summer. (Grease 2 had different characters. I do own it though.)

Not all movies need prequels.

We will see what happens. A lot of movies are planned or announced but later never happen. The Remo Williams remake is one example.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible