Why are people so optimistic about the new Terminator movie?

People seem excited about the new Terminator movie coming out this year. Photos from the film hit websites today or yesterday (as I type this). People seem excited. (I guess film websites think there is a lot of interest in the franchise.)

I am not excited. The last three Terminator movies were not that good.  (Anyone see Terminator 3 recently? I remember it being average.) The last one had some nice moments but  it has been 4 years since the movie came out that and I am okay not seeing it again

Maybe it is okay if the character is retired from the big screen.  There were 2 really good movies in the franchise but it has been 28 years since the second of those films.

Don't listen to James Cameron (who produced the new film) because he might have lied about how good Terminator Gensys was. (I cannot find the article that said he lied but I remember it saying he lied because that he wanted to support Arnold Schwarzenegger.)Also no producer will admit the movie did not work out until long after it hits theaters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible