Does Avengers Endgame redeem Thor the Dark World?

There is a lot to say about Avengers Endgame. It is a good movie. However the question I have at the moment is does it redeem Thor the Dark World? Of all the Marvel movies, Thor the Dark World might be in the bottom 5. (Thor the Dark World is better than say Star Trek V or Spider-man 3.)

Rene Russo has a cameo in Avengers Endgame as Frigga, Thor’s mother. It is a good cameo. It brings a depth to her relationship with Thor that did not come across in her other performances. I was not expecting this scene and I am glad the movie included it.

Does this scene redeem Thor the Dark World? I am not sure. Maybe I should watch Thor the Dark World again. Maybe I will.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible