Early reviews of What We Left Behind are good

I have seen a few early reviews of What We Left Behind (the Star Trek Deep Space Nine documentary) and they are good. There are not a lot of reviews but all the reviews I seen have been positive. (If there is a negative review, I have missed it so far.)

I still think it might be better to have someone unconnected to Star Trek Deep Space Nine make a documentary about it. Maybe someone unconnected to the show would be more honest about behind the scenes controversies, for example. One review says the documentary covers actress Terry Farrell leaving the show after season 6 in detail.

I am a bit surprised that Avery Brooks was not interviewed for this project. He was the commander, and later Captain of the space station. I think he'd have some interesting insights to share. Maybe the documentary will mention why Brooks did not take part.

I won’t be able to see the movie in theaters this Monday (it is not playing anywhere convenient to me and it is only playing for one night). I hope to pick it up when a DVD or Blu-ray copy is available. Hopefully there will be news on when that might be soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible