Movie Thoughts 5-10-2019

I don’t get too excited by trailers. I am not going to do a “trailer breakdown” post. I enjoy trailers but wish they would not reveal so much. The trailers of Avengers Endgame avoided that but a lot of trailers for other movies reveal a lot.

I don’t want to see the live action Aladdin. I don’t really watch the live action remakes of the Disney animated movies. I have skipped most of them so far. I heard Cinderella was good. Maybe if my nieces or nephew express interest in Aladdin I will go.

Top five movies I am looking forward to seeing for the rest of the year

  • Star Wars the Rise of Skywalker
  • Spider-man Far from Home
  • It Chapter 2
  • The Jumanji sequel
  • 21 Bridges


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible