Movie Thoughts 5-20-2019

I have not seen Sweet Home Alabama. I started watching it yesterday and so far, I am just not interested. Maybe it is because I like Patrick Dempsey more than the male lead but I lost interest after 20 minutes or so. Maybe I will give it another try later.

Godzilla King of the Monsters opens in less than 2 weeks. It looks good, and it might be nice to see more of the classic monsters like Mothra on the big screen. Early reviews should dropping soon. Maybe I should re-watch the 2014 Godzilla movie before seeing this one.

I might skip going to a movie this weekend. I am not interested in the live action Aladdin. Maybe this is a good weekend to stay out of movie theaters. Rocketman also comes out in less than 2 weeks. Reviews should drop soon. The music will be good, even if the rest of the movie is not.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible