Thoughts about Black Site

I bought this movie digitally on a whim. Black Site is a thriller about a group of soldiers who are working at a Black Site, where Elder Gods are deported. Elder Gods inhabit people and the government has a special agency to deal with them. (Elder Gods became weak after years or centuries away from Earth). As the movie opens an Elder God kills two people and a young girl sees his true form.

Years later the girl, Ren, is as an adult and joins the agency and the elder god Eberus has been captured and is set for deportation. The Black Site has wards and these makes combustion impossible at the site (which means no guns or explosives work).  A group of Elder God cultists come to free Eberus and combat ensures.

This movie was written and directed by Tom Paton. I am not familiar with him or his work but he is working on his fourth film currently.

I enjoyed this, I might have been feeling generous. I liked some of the performances, I liked the fight scenes, and I liked the idea of the Elder Gods. I am not saying it is great and maybe it won’t hold up on a re-watch.

https://thebloggingbanshee.com/2019/04/08/black-site/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Another review


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible