Thoughts about What We Left Behind

There is a Star Trek Deep Space Nine documentary, What We Left Behind, coming out. I am interested in seeing but I wish it was made by someone more neutral. One of the co-directors is Ira Stephen Behr, who was the show runner of Deep Space nine. I think someone who was not involved in the creation of the show might have a more fair view of the show.

Deep Space Nine was the successor to Star Trek the Next Generation and it was set on a space station. That was different, some people didn’t like that. It ran at roughly the same time as Babylon 5 which also set set on a space station. (There was a controversy over some similarities between the two shows).

I still want want to see the documentary. The show seems to have gained popularity in recent years after it became available on some streaming platforms. I don’t think it was ever truly unpopular (it did last 7 seasons) but it was not as well liked as the Next Generation. It might be more popular than Enterprise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible