Escape Room is decent and other movie thoughts

Escape Room is decent. The cast is pretty good and it moves at a good pace. I think I only recognized one actor in the film. The concept is kind of implausible but the rooms/puzzles are interesting. (The cost of making the rooms must be immense.) I think the opening could have been better but otherwise I liked it.

Dark Phoenix is getting bad reviews. So so far I have seen a few reviews and the most positive one gives the movie a C (which seemed generous after watching the review, the review sounded more like a D).  That is a shame. Oh well, the X-men will probably be in the MCU someday with new people running the franchise. That might be for the best.

I am not sure I want Thor in the next Guardians of the Galaxy movie. I heard Chris Hemsworth is interested. I think it could be fun but I would like to see new characters in the next Guardians movie.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible