Ghostbusters 2 is not that bad

Ghostbusters 2 is not that bad. It is not as good as the first one and it is a little long. I am not sure that splitting up the team after the first movie and bringing them back together was the best idea. Or maybe it was not executed well.

I thought the movie got better after the first twenty minutes. Billy Murray was funny. I liked his scenes with Sigourney Weaver and I thought the rest of the cast did well. I have seen comedies much worse than this.

I might not watch this again anytime soon. If you haven’t seen it in a while maybe it is worth re-watching. The original was more inspired. This is an average or below average sequel to a classic film.

I am starting to wonder if I have seen more really bad movies than the average person. Sometimes when people talk (or write) about how bad this is or how bad the Star Wars prequels are, I wonder if they have seen Star Trek V. That was a bad movie.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible