Movie thoughts 6-13-2019

I liked John Wick 3 but I could see the gears working. There was one scene that became a fight because the movie would have gone too long without a fight otherwise. Also John at one point makes a decision but later reverses it and that change seems motivated by the need to have a stronger action sequence closing the movie.

Men in Black International is getting mostly bad reviews. We will see how it does. I might go. I am considering it. Matt Singer on Screen Crush was more interested in Chris Hemsworth’s hair than anything else in the film.

The new Shaft is getting reviews. Maybe I will skip it. I am not sure why there is a Shaft sequel in 2019. Why wasn’t there one earlier?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible