Movie Thoughts 6-6-2019

I am not happy that Dark Phoenix is apparently a train wreck from all the reviews I have seen so far. I had a feeling this was coming or I feared this was coming but possibly being right does not make me happy. I might skip this movie in theaters but I won’t make a video about skipping the film with sad music in the background.

The movie Booksmart did not make a lot of money. It is supposed to be good but couldn’t get an audience in theaters. Ticket prices vary but in some parts of the country ticket prices are almost 15 dollars and maybe for that kind of money people want to see spectacular things. The movie might see well on home video or get a good deal from a cable network.

I felt nostalgic and bought the Tim Burton Batman movies on 4K. I have not seen these in years, I wonder if they hold up. Maybe I did not need them. Oh well maybe I will put them next to my copy of Maximum Overdrive.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible