Where do the X-men go from here?

Where do the X-men go from here? I think it might be nice if Marvel does not use them for a while. Maybe the characters need to rest for a time. Maybe five years would be a good resting time.

I think none of the current actors will come back. That might be for the best. I don’t think the young cast from Apocalypse really came into their own yet but that is partially the writing’s fault.  I don’t think the young cast got enough focus in Apocalypse. (I like Wolverine as much as much as most people but maybe he did not need to appear in the film.) Evan Peters has been fun as Quicksilver. Jennifer Lawrence is over the franchise and has been for awhile (I am not sure I blame her for that).

When the X-men make their first appearance in the Marvel Cinematic Universe I think the whole franchise will be rebuilt. I could be wrong but that seems the easiest way to go. Just find some good actors, some good writers and directors without history working in the franchise.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thunder Force was bad

Who’s Harry Crumb is not John Candy’s best film but I liked it

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire is not terrible